The International Engagement Team promotes the benefits of collaboration on international objectives as they work on partnerships, programs and projects around the globe and across various industries.
We aim to establish strategic links between our training partners and industry, we are able to promote and deliver projects that showcase the benefits of collaboration within the Education and Learning and Development space.
Our aim is to develop and maintain international alliances, identify opportunities and design and deliver outcomes that meet the unique requirements of our valued clients wherever they are located.
International Skills Group has over 20 years experience delivering training and education services working in collaboration with an international network of businesses, government agencies and educational institutes. International Skills Group customises and implements education and training systems to the specific client requirements and industries requirements.
We have a range of strategic partners across the globe including in countries such as Hong Kong, Canada, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Vietnam and South America.
Utilising our technical and vocational expertise and training services through International Skills Group, we offer the following international consultancy services:
- Curriculum design and enterprise-specific training
- Accredited Training abroad
- Workplace training and consultancy
- Workplace health and Safety Training
- Recognition of prior learning and skills analysis
- 3rd Party Institute education partnerships
- Workforce competency analysis and development
- Customised instructor training programs (Train-the-Trainer)
- Change management and leadership in TVET
- Technical expertise and program management for international development projects
The International Engagement Team provide advice and assistance in developing cooperative partnerships between offshore education providers and private industries.
We can offer:
· Joint programs (delivered in Australia and in your country)
· Pathway/Articulation arrangements with Universities from Bachelors through to Masters
· Teacher training (delivered in Australia and in your country)
· Study tours and migration assistance