Graduate Certificate in Career Development Practice
Graduate Certificate in Career Development Practice (CHC81315) a valuable qualification to have as it will not only cap off your professional experience but also help add high-level management skills. You will learn how to manage and drive the learning needs of an education institute or corporate enterprise in an executive environment.
- a qualification at diploma level or higher in a discipline related to career development or counselling work
- significant previous experience working in a job role involving the self directed application of knowledge with substantial depth in some areas and the exercise of independent judgement and decision making.
You can study online or go through a a formal recognition process (RPL).
Costs is dependent on prior experience, study and citizenship status.
Your course can commence as soon as you enrol.
DOWNLOAD A COURSE GUIDE
SUPPORT AND DELIVERY
You will have access to an industry leading LMS to study from, which is compatible with any device and can be accessed 24/7
Access our online community hub to ask like minded people those burning questions, or even to form a study group.
You have access to our industry teachers, who can guide and nurture your throughout your course
We tailor your support needs and connect you with the right people as and when needed
Units of Competency
- 5 core units and,
- 2 elective units
- CHCECD011 Manage quality in career development practice
- BSBLED807 Establish career development services
- BSBLED808 Conduct a career development session
- CHCPRP006 Lead own professional development
BSBLED805 Plan and implement a mentoring program
BSBLED806 Plan and implement a coaching strategy
Paying in FullAs part of the standards, we are obliged to protect student fees. This means that we will never collect payment of more than $1,500 in advance and will never allow your advance payment balance to rise above $1,500. That is why we do not take payment upfront and instead take all fees over a set schedule, dependant on student circumstances and agreed payment deadlines.
Payment PlanWe offer flexible payment options to allow you to study, ensure the course is right for you and for you not to feel the pressure of paying a large upfront cost.
- Prescribed textbook
- Student email address and access to Microsoft Office
- Access to our online LMS
- 1-on-1 support from a trainer and assessor
- Access to online forums and instant messaging