Diploma of Business Administration
The Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415) sharpens the managerial expertise for clerical and administrative staff. Participants train in the essential skills that ensure superior professional performance across a range of industries. The diploma is designed to provide individuals with a planning and organisational perspective of administration departments that goes beyond day to day operation
You can study online or go through a a formal recognition process (RPL).
Costs is dependent on prior experience, study and citizenship status.
Your course can commence as soon as you enrol.
DOWNLOAD A COURSE GUIDE
SUPPORT AND DELIVERY
You will have access to an industry leading LMS to study from, which is compatible with any device and can be accessed 24/7
Access our online community hub to ask like minded people those burning questions, or even to form a study group.
You have access to our industry teachers, who can guide and nurture your throughout your course
We tailor your support needs and connect you with the right people as and when needed
Units of Competency
- 8 elective units
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBFIM502 Manage payroll
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
Paying in FullAs part of the standards, we are obliged to protect student fees. This means that we will never collect payment of more than $1,500 in advance and will never allow your advance payment balance to rise above $1,500. That is why we do not take payment upfront and instead take all fees over a set schedule, dependant on student circumstances and agreed payment deadlines.
Payment PlanWe offer flexible payment options to allow you to study, ensure the course is right for you and for you not to feel the pressure of paying a large upfront cost.
- Prescribed textbook
- Student email address and access to Microsoft Office
- Access to our online LMS
- 1-on-1 support from a trainer and assessor
- Access to online forums and instant messaging